Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Gang of Five



Just a quick post for today. I had to put a photo I took tonight of our little lambies. The five babies have formed a happy little group, and spend much of the day playing together. Often a tree will be the central pivot as they race wildly round and round, falling over each other with sheer youthful exuberance.

I moved them tonight from one area to another, and they took off with worried mums trying to keep them in view, baaing to slow them down. My Nikon battery died as I took this one, and one baby is out of shot, but their little heels are up and they're flying!

In my darker moments since my accident, I have deliberately gone out to stand and watch them, because they fill me up with their absolute innocence and fun.


This other shot? A view above them across the hills. I love this time of evening, with the long shadows and yellowed light. I came in to change the battery, and looked out, and the light had gone..............

Maybe another time.

"A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase."
... Author Unknown

No comments: