Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Late Treasures

I'm sitting here banging away on my laptop, and listening to Christmas Carols................

I bought Josh Groban's 'Noel' before Christmas on eBay, and didn't realise it was coming from Buenos Aries! The pre-Christmas postal rush meant it has arrived after the big day.

I don't care! It is spectacular. 'Ave Maria' is on now and the hair is standing up on the back of my neck.

I watch this young man singing and being interviewed on TV and think just how proud his parents must be. So much talent and such a gentleman.
.................................................

Motorcycle accident update. Yesterday I was looking at my wrist x-rays 4 months down the track, mainly to check on the location of the screws and plate. I've been getting some uncomfortable clunking and shooting pains, which is possibly from the bone growing and closing down the joint a little.

I discovered that my thumb had been broken as well! I had complained to the surgeon after the surgery that my thumb was extremely sore, and he had shown little interest, which was pretty disappointing at the time. I thought it had been badly sprained from holding onto the bike hand grip, but the pain has persisted.

Now, I am really mad! I have an appointment with my lovely GP tomorrow, and have had all the results sent to her to view. Having surgery on my knee due, I am unsure about whether I want to use him.

Blerghhh! If it hasn't been difficult enough so far. It's not over yet.

You can't run away from trouble. There ain't no place that far.
... Uncle Remus

No comments: