Monday, August 6, 2007

Back to Work

Well, my regular small paintings were a diversion, but I have fallen by the wayside a little, which doesn't say much for my self discipline. Perhaps 6 months ago I promised myself that I would stay focussed on just one goal, which was to get a body of work together in preparation for my next solo show. I found I was fussing over small ones, and not working on my major paintings. And I do love what I am doing there.

So, that's where I am. My fourth one is nearing completion, and I may post stages of construction of the next. Please go to www.robynrinehart.com for a peek at the last 3 major works, with the 4th in the pipeline , and if you like those, come back and watch construction of the 5th.

You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
....George Bernard Shaw

View from the 'Hill.


No comments: